To Improve the Life Quality of Trillions of Patients
- Entered into a five-year strategic cooperation with Peking University Third Hospital and strengthened our capabilities in 3D-printed replacement implants
- Obtained the CFDA registration certificates for 3D-printed artificial vertebral bodies and spinal interbody cages, and entered into the spine replacement implant market
- Launched the CFDA-approved hip replacement implant with the fourth generation composite ceramics-highly crosslinked polyethylene friction interface and AK Medical was China-based orthopedic joint implant company obtaining such approval according to the CFDA
- Recognized as the Engineering Technology Research Center for 3D Printing Orthopedic Application by Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission.
- Obtained the CFDA registration certificate for 3D-printed hip implant product, the 3Dprinted metal orthopedic implant in China that has been tested by clinical trials
- Launched innovative "3DACT" solution that integrates 3D-imaging, 3Dmodeling and 3D-printing of orthopedic joint implants for each surgical case
- Obtained the Beijing FDA registration certificate for 3Dprinted surgical guide